The only way a Brower Timer can start or finish is from a Brower Timing transmitter. If you are receive a start or finish that you do not beleive is yours either your beams are misaligned or there is another Brower Timing System in the area on the same channel as your system.
1. Increase the power level on your IRE to a higher setting.
2. Re-align the Photocell with you IRE as described below.
3. Check the batteries on the IRE and the Photocell, if low replace with fresh alkaline batteries.
4. Resynce your system to a different channel.
5. If problem continues the beam set will need to be returned for repair.
When aligning the beams direct the IRE toward the Photocell until the Photocell stops beeping. Rotate the IRE to the left until the other unit starts beeping again then back until it stops beeping. Note this position then rotate the IRE the right until it starts beeping. Rotate the IRE to the middle of these two positions. Repeat this process for vertical postioning.